Mark Simone, legendary multi-decade broadcaster and talk show host in New York City, is now joining Celebrity Entrepreneur Clint Arthur’s Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing at Carnegie Hall as a Featured Main Stage Speaker.
Presented by the Celebrity Entrepreneurs Guild® (CEG), Living Legends is the first event of its kind in Carnegie Hall's 128-year history. At the event, Simone - a 3+ decade media personality on the top radio stations in the #1 Market in America, including 77 WABC and now WOR 710 - has been added to the event's lineup of "Living Legends" on the main stage, which include Martha Stewart, Ice-T & Coco, Dan Kennedy, Walter O’Brien (“The Smartest Man in the World,” Scorpion), Michael E. Gerber, Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s, Hal Elrod, (bestselling author of “The Miracle Morning” books), Dylan Howard (American Media, publisher of The National Enquirer), Steve Larsen (Russell Brunson's #1 Funnel Hacker), and etiquette expert Princess Maryanne Parker, who will all share their “Last Lectures” on what they would teach their own children about “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur."
To see first-hand reviews & testimonials of Clint Arthur's events & transformational experiences, see the ClintArthurReview.com website.
In a WOR radio segment, Mark Simone recently interviewed Clint Arthur - one of America's most sought-after motivational & inspirational speakers, and the host of The Greatest Show of All Time on 77 WABC Radio - on how important it is for Entrepreneurs of all kinds to respect and appreciate the business knowledge & experience of super-successful Celebrities and "Living Legends"; now, Simone will be drawing from his decades of 'in-the-trenches' experience and lessons at the top of American media, sharing his "Secrets of Becoming a Regular Recurring Guest on Radio and TV."
In a Facebook video, Simone says: "If you get yourself booked on a TV or radio show, what do you do or say on the air to get yourself booked over and over again? After you're done, if some senior person doesn't come down from the control room as you're leaving and say 'Hey, could we have you back? We'd like to use you as a regular guest' ... you've done something wrong, and I'll talk about that at the Living Legends conference."
Alongside this, Clint Arthur, Mark Simone, and the other superstar Featured Speakers at the conference will share lessons & “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world – especially by leveraging the power of Celebrity to separate themselves from the competition in crowded markets, true to the Living Legends slogan of "Celebritize Yourself" – just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Presented by the Celebrity Entrepreneurs Guild® (CEG), Living Legends will be packed with world-class entertainment, proven actionable content from the world's top Celebrity Entrepreneurs, and unparalleled networking for CEO's & Entrepreneurs. The conference is billed as "TWO Powerful Events in One," as the third and final day culminates in "The Industry's Biggest Award Show," where the CEG's Living Legends Award™ is presented to Marketers, Speakers, Coaches, Authors, and New Media Experts who embody the highest standards of excellence in the industry and have had the greatest positive entrepreneurial impact on society in the previous year.
Attendance is limited to a total of only 600 seats, and tickets are in limited supply. Tickets are offered in 3 tiers: General, VIP and Elite.
For more information about the event, registration & tickets, visit LivingLegends2019.com.
More Reasons to Step Up for Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
1. Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
2. Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
3. Make Deals & Joint Ventures
4. MARTHA STEWART!
5. Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
6. Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
7. ICE-T & COCO!
8. Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
9. Massive Business Concepts Could Instantly 2X 3X or even 10X Your Profits!
10. Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
11. Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
12. Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
13. Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
14. You Will Be Astonished at How Many Entrepreneurial Marketing Secrets You Were Completely Clueless About!
15. Enjoy World-Class Info-Tainment
16. Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
17. Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
18. For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
19. Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
20. Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
21. Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
22. Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
23. Be Part of Our A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, CARNEGIE HALL was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.