HRH PRINCESS MARYANNE PARKER, bestselling author of “Posh Overnight: The 10 Pillars of Social Etiquette” and “The Sharpest Soft Skill: 10 Proven Etiquette Strategies for Business Success” and widely-televised etiquette expert, is scheduled to be a Featured Main Stage Speaker at the Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing conference at Carnegie Hall on September 26-27-28, 2019.
Created by Clint Arthur, Celebrity Entrepreneur & award-winning personal branding marketing expert, Living Legends is the first-ever entrepreneurial event in the storied 128-year history of Carnegie Hall.
The conference will feature an all-star cast of celebrities & business legends – including Maryanne Parker, alongside Martha Stewart; Ice-T & Coco; Dan Kennedy; Walter O’Brien (“The Smartest Man in the World,” Scorpion); Michael E. Gerber; Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s; Hal Elrod, bestselling author of "The Miracle Morning" books; and Dylan Howard, Chief Content Officer at American Media Inc. – who will share their “Last Lectures” on “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur”, and lessons & “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world - just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Every speaker at Clint Arthur's Living Legends at Carnegie Hall is a person who has earned their way to Carnegie Hall through unrivaled success on the entrepreneurial battlefield. You have questions – they KNOW the answers.
Princess Maryanne Parker will be sharing her humble story of entrepreneurial success – enlightening attendees on how she transformed from a Peasant into a Princess.
More Reasons to Step Up for Clint Arthur Presents Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
- Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Make Deals & Joint Ventures
- MARTHA STEWART!
- Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
- Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
- ICE-T & COCO!
- Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
- Massive Business Concepts Could Instantly 2X 3X or even 10X Your Profits!
- Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
- Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
- Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
- Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
- You Will Be Astonished at How Many Entrepreneurial Marketing Secrets You Were Completely Clueless About!
- Enjoy World Class Info-Tainment
- Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
- Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
- For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
- Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
- Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
- Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
- Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
- Be Part of Our A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
For more information about the event, registration & tickets, visit www.LivingLegends2019.com.
View the official event listing for Clint Arthur's "Living Legends" at Carnegie Hall.
Learn more about Clint Arthur at www.ClintArthur.TV
ABOUT MARYANNE PARKER
HRH PRINCESS MARYANNE PARKER is a diplomat of the International School of Protocol and Diplomacy in Brussels, Minding Manners – London, and is certified by The Protocol School of Washington, specializing in diplomacy, protocol, and intercultural relations.
She is a frequent speaker on topics relating to etiquette, on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX TV, and at West Point, Harvard, and NASDAQ. She has been featured in Forbes, O, the Oprah Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, E! Entertainment, and many more…
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, CARNEGIE HALL was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.